Re: [Gimp-user] Wacom Tablet not working with GIMP

Download McGimp 2.8.10 from my website, www.partha.com and let me know if
you still have issues.

Thanks,
Partha

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Marathon7 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Is their a way to get the pressure sensitivity of my Wacom Bamboo
Capture tablet working with GIMP.  Is tablets pressure sensitivity
still unavailable to GIMP 2.8.2 Mac OS X?

I tried really hard to get my Wacom Intous4 table connected with GIMP
2.8.10
under MAC OSX 10.9.
However it is not recognized by GIMP - (all other programs I used can
detect the
driver correctly).
Also I updated the Wacom driver to the newest version - without any effect.

What confuses me is that it some Forums it's mentioned that XQuartz is
necessary
to run GIMP and a tablet,
in some comments it's confirmed that it's not needed anymore...

Also it's interesting, that some users can use their Wacom Intous3 tablet
with
GIMP 2.8.... which gives me hope that there is a trick...

Any hint ? Anyone?

Greetings from Finland !
Marathon7

--