[Gimp-user] Wacom Tablet not working with GIMP

Download McGimp 2.8.10 from my website, www.partha.com and let me know
if
you still have issues.

Thanks,
Partha

Hi Partha, many thanks for your quick answer - I do appreciate!
I downloaded the 64 bit version of the Gimp 2.8.10 from your website,
deinstalled my old Gimp and started the new version. No changes. Then I
restarted my MAC again - no changes again.  I always plug in the tablet before I
start Gimp with my pen.

I just wonder what we can do to improve this...  There is not much on the Wacom
Forum as well...

Thanks again for your effort !

BR

Marathon7