Re: [Gimp-user] problem with mouse and bamboo pad

On 12/03/2013 03:28 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri gmail com> wrote:

openSUSE Tumbleweed
gimp-2.8.8-80.1.x86_64

Just about had heart failure.

Cannot select or draw or crop using my mouse.  Then realized that I had my
bamboo pad attached and found that it worked.

Someone I know just had the same thing. Well I did not think about
whether that would be the Wacom (intuos 5 here)'s fault because her
tablet is always plugged in. But same, she could not select/draw with
her mouse. She could with the laptop's pad and the tablet.
I'll see if we can reproduce later.

Will not the pad and mouse work together? or have I stumbled blindly onto
a possible bug?

No that's supposed to work (as 2 separate devices). So that's
definitely a bug. If I can reproduce it, I'll try and fix this.

fwiw this my experience (Intuos 5 touch M) as well.
I figured I'd done something wrong in the settings.