Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:46:58 +0800
From: ngoonee talk gmail com
To: maderios gmail com
CC: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Thousands? In all the time I've followed this list I've seen maybe a
dozen threads. I believe all of them have your replies in there.
Trying to count the number of complainants, I estimate probably one or
two dozen as well.

This single topic has nearly 300 replies by now (if not more), and there have certainly been dozens of other,
smaller topics over time, mostly clustered around 2.8's launch.  It is probably safe to assume there are over
1,000 posts on the matter in total....

...and, of course, +1 to the pile.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com