Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

When i started 50 years ago in the early days of IT as prof was me told that there are 2 rules for program developers : first keep it simple and second the user must be happy with the results of your work. In the endless discussion of export vs. Save i believe that the second rule is violated. For me i can live with it. It is not nice but i dont believe that the old situation will return. On my dual boot system (W7 and Linux) GIMP 2.6 is installed on W7 and GIMP 2.8 on Linux.
In major i use GIMP 2.6 with Photoshop als reserve.

This my comment.

S. Korteweg.