Re: [Gimp-user] About great new save export function in Gimp-2.8

Simon Budig <simon budig de> writes:

Ken Warner (kwarner000 verizon net) wrote:
On 9/10/2012 9:32 AM, Simon Budig wrote:
maderios (maderios gmail com) wrote:
Because you're not dealing with reality. This is the problem of
amateurs who create software professional vocation.

See? This is what I was referring to.

Just because the English doesn't meet your standards doesn't mean the
viewpoint is invalid.  And maybe your refusal to see the thought in
the message is the root of the discord.

Sorry for being too terse. But I was not referring to the language
(although I don't understand the "vocation" word there). I was referring
to the insinuation that we - as the developers - are just amateurs not
dealing with reality and hence do things the wrong way.

Yes, I do take offense in that.

Bye,
        Simon

I wish it were possible to get a spam filter for vicious ad hominem
attacks, false sense of entitlement, and the flogging of dead horses …
Does the mailing list software at least have some way of "closing"
threads, perhaps with some standard reply? Perhaps they could be
referred to alt.troll.gimp or something.

-Kevin