Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM, maderios wrote:
On 09/10/2012 06:19 PM, Simon Budig wrote:

We got a lot of negative feedback, unfortunately most of it was
incoherent write-only-rambling, which makes it hard to listen to. If
you're masochistic, go to the gimp-devel archives and read the threads
on that topic.

We also got a lot of positive feedback on the change. It seems we're
not really "completely divorced from reality" with the change.

For now we're sticking to the new behaviour. Sorry if you don't like
that.

Because you're not dealing with reality.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116634837115748851709/posts/cxRFFUeYmpv

Just another example of the reality we are not dealing with. You need
to read beyond first two comments to understand the sarcasm.

I could list more positive replies. In fact, I probably will.

This is the problem of amateurs who
create software professional vocation.
I know it's hard to admit, but it is a fact...

http://mmiworks.net/aboutus/

Yes, I do genuinely believe you are going to have a hard time to admit
things ;-)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org