Re: [Gimp-user] File format question

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Psiweapon <psiweapon gmail com> wrote:
I think I'll pass, but do feel free to boot me the hell out of here.

It's not like I'm a full-time troll, but seriously, that change is totally ass-backwards.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Psiweapon wrote:
> Hey thanks for the link!
>
> I think I understood it. It's elitist, politicky crap, although an excess of
> vodka can't be ruled out with current evidence.

Dear Psiweapon,

I'd like to introduce you to good manners. Would you please accept my
invitation?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org