Re: [Gimp-user] File format question

Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 18:01:01 +0200
From: psiweapon gmail com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org; juan olvido gmail com; christenanderson1994 gmail com
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] File format question

Hey thanks for the link!

I think I understood it. It's elitist, politicky crap, although an excess of vodka can't be ruled out with current evidence.

I guess I'll be adding my transparencies with Graphics Gale unless I totally need to use a RGB PNG for partial transparencies or whatever.

Good going for gimp, that move is very low-end user friendly. I guess the developers that introduced that now feel all special and 1337, with their program officially importing standard formats - also adds a lot of flexibility.

The "you can't use this dialog anymore, go through the service door you loser" is also really helpful and fun.

Thanks for your time!