Re: [Gimp-user] edit text content and properties

Hello Rich

Good vid, thanks. Manual site should have links to such external assets,
with someone's approval.

Regards,
 Don Miller   damiller2 gmail com
Monday, October 29, 2012, 11:52:04 AM, you wrote:

Hello Alexandre

Thanks for fast response.

Sounds logical. Highlighting in place seemed not to work, so I
"use editor", changed px to pt, found NO CHANGE. Also tried editor
with "use selected font", no change. Have previously found GIMP to
reject my mods, including size/ppi.
Is something "protected"?

Also, can one make "Use editor" the default?