Re: [Gimp-user] edit text content and properties

On 12-10-29 01:03 PM, Donald Miller wrote:
On GIMP2, I can select similarly, but edit options seem not to allow
easy change of text or properties. Attempting to highlight or select
from text box seems to only let me move box, copy all, paste replace.

Apart from needing to select the text too first before you can make changes, you also need to do you mouse clicks when the cursor is over one of the letters in the text box you wish to edit.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.