[Gimp-user] UFRaw cutting file

Copy files off a memory card or out of your camera onto your computer
before working on them.

You may find that helps. I've seen problems with slow cards or faulty
camera connections somtimes.

Liam

Thanks Liam, how would one do that? I see the card in "computer" (vista) but if
I hit copy off a right click nothing happens, if you have time please advice
(older and new to computers) and let me thank you now as it is late here in
Cleveland OH and I am going to get some sleep now - so thank you much.

--
Ebizjoey (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)