Re: [Gimp-user] UFRaw cutting file

Maybe I'll seem a bit stupid as I'm not sure whether I got it right, but as far as I understand, the advice
was to copy the images to your hard drive instead of trying to process them right on the card (or in your
camera). Just create a folder and copy via right-click menu, or select the files and hit Ctrl+C (this is a
global hot-key for copying), change to the folder on your HDD where you want the files and hit Ctrl+V, or
open two explorer windows next to each other and drag-n-drop. Try to open the files and see if the problem is
still there.

If this really fixes the problem, then it might be a good idea to try and replace the card -- it can be
faulty.

Hope that this will help and sorry if I told some obvious things.

Good luck!
Boris