[Gimp-user] RAW

* gbudavid <forums gimpusers com> [11-16-12 20:51]:
You can search for libgdw-win32 in the gimp archives and get a full
explanation.  But, iirc, there are two copies of libgdw-win32 on your
computer.  Find the first, the one not installed by gimp and delete
it.
Then you should be gold.

The error is because the not-gimp copy of libgdw-win32 is found
instead of
the gimp copy and it doesn't satisfy the program requirements, hence
the
error report.

You will get better and quicker help if you take the time to provide
better explanations of your situation.  Most of us have outlived our
crystal balls.  My have shriveled to almost nothing but I have been
here a
loooooong time  :^).
OK Thanks...  You can search for libgdw-win32 in the gimp archives and get a
full
explanation.  But, iirc, there are two copies of libgdw-win32 on your
computer.  Find the first, the one not installed by gimp and delete
it.  I did that... Nada so I will do as you suggest and search the archives..

--
gbudavid (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)