[Gimp-user] Tearing my hair out

On 11/12/12 15:43, Briyanna wrote:
I'm still running 2.6 but I think it's the same
I think you're dragging by the normal window manager header,
not the gimp dialog header, which is the bar just below it where
the tool options menu button is along with the tool name.
Press and hold in the area to the left of the tool options menu button
(e.g. if it's showing the paintbrush tool,
the tool options menu button is the arrow to the right
of where it says "Paintbrush" at the top;
press on the tool name or the blank area to the left of the left arrow
button)

BTW, once it's back where it belongs,
you can bring up the tool options menu and select "lock to tab to
dock"
which should prevent dragging it out in the future.

Gary

I am dragging the icon/text that says "Tool Options", not the window itself.

--
Briyanna (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)