Re: [Gimp-user] Error

Yeah, decided to re-submit this thing again... lol.

Basically, every time I load gimp, it opens for me, ect; but when I close it (to
throw some brushes in, ect) it loads slower, and then it gives me a
"C++/Library" whatever error... But I'm going to install 2.7.1 to see how it
works now, since I've cleaned out my computer of some files that seemed to be
clogging up the space.

Either my desktop is just old, or.. lol. I'unno. :/ And if someone's gonna
answer, please let it be related to this discussion. Don't let someone run by
and acclaim their own problem in /my/ discussion when they can perfectly create
a thread themselves. Thanks.

--
Sleepingbeautiie (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)