Re: [Gimp-user] Error

On Sun, 2012-11-11 at 20:04 +0100, Sleepingbeautiie wrote:
Roughly how many brushes do you have?

What is the error exactly?

It's always possible that a brush or a font that you add might make
gimp
go wrong.

Liam

To be honest, I'm not really sure. But I do know that there were quite a few
brushes that I didn't really need, so that could be the problem too; after the
error came around, I cleaned out all the brushes and fonts I didn't need, and
then I cleaned out all the other programs that took up too much space, so... . I
mean, I might try re-loading 2.7., since people told me that 2.8 probably had a
few bugs in it :/

--
Sleepingbeautiie (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)