Re: [Gimp-user] application suggestions to evaluate tool options - input needed

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 13:05 -0600, Gary Aitken wrote:
On 05/31/12 04:24, eduperez wrote:

So, I'm always using some type of brush tool in GIMP;
I exclusively use round brushes,
that I change in size and hardness quite frequently.

same here.

I have $ and % keys bound to changing hardness, and GIMP comes with
{ [ ] and } for changing the brush size.

In preferences/keyboard shortcuts:

Under Tools,

[ is Decrease Value 2
{ is Decrease Value 2 More
] is Increase Value 2
} is Increase Value 2 More

Under Context,

4 is Decrease Hardness
$ is Decrease Hardness More
5 is Increase Hardness
% is Increase Hardness More
(I added the lsat four bindings myself; on my keyboard $ and % are the
shifted versions of 4 and 5 respectively, and I used to use 2 and 3 and
shifted versions fo those for brush size before I found GIMP already
binds them)

Liam