Re: [Gimp-user] Text on path?

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Thomas Taylor wrote:
Hi All ;)
First post to this list.  I'm an occasional Gimp user and am having a problem trying
to create some CD/DVD labels.  I want to put text on a curved path but haven't been
able to get a persistent path.

I've followed instructions in the help manual and from the "Beginning GIMP" book
about creating a path but the path won't display after switching to a different
tool.

How about tryng Inlscape instead of GIMP? You'd be able to edit both
the text and the path afterwards. You could also easily create a
circle and just place a text on it.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org