Re: [Gimp-user] Resize Pictures to Print

În data de Mon, 14 May 2012 19:18:29 +0200, Jack1953 a scris:

Does anyone know if a picture can be resized to print in a different
size?  I am trying to print a 5x7 and I have scoured the tools in
Gimp and even tried to do it through my printer to no avail! Jack

In Windows I have this dialog when trying to print (see atached
snapshot).

For some Linux version it appears there is a solution that brings
a dialog like the one shown here
http://cyberelk.net/tim/2007/10/10/gimp-print-dialog/

Cristi

--