Re: [Gimp-user] Benchmarking Gimp/GEGL

On 12-03-20 06:26 PM, Partha Bagchi wrote:
I clearly stated all the information in the post. I did ask what your
performance. Why don't you post that?

Were you asking me why I didn't post any performance data? If so, it is because I see little to no value in the results you would get and I have other things to do than wait a half hour or more for the test to run (if I have enough memory available to run the test).

--
Cheers!

Kevin.