Re: [Gimp-user] how to get off the list

At 11:04 AM 3/2/2012, Marie-Eve C wrote:
Hi, I have no idea if I am writing at the right address.

My husband set "Gimp Users" to send forum thread updates everytime there's a new post and we can't figure out how to revert this situation.

I would really like this to cease.

How do I proceed?

Go to this address, which is included at the bottom of every email that comes from the list: