Re: [Gimp-user] how to get off the list

On 3/2/2012 10:04 AM, Marie-Eve C wrote:
Hi, I have no idea if I am writing at the right address.

My husband set "Gimp Users" to send forum thread updates everytime there's a new post and we can't figure out how to revert this situation.

I would really like this to cease.

How do I proceed?

Thank you for your help
Marie-Eve C
IB4 the flame. :)

Anyways, I understand your frustration.

At the bottom of every email for this mailing list is the following: