Re: [Gimp-user] how to get off the list

Hi Matt,

On 02 Mar 12 16:50 matt1027 <box1027 bellsouth net> said:
My husband set "Gimp Users" to send forum thread updates everytime
there's a new post and we can't figure out how to revert this
situation.

I would really like this to cease.

How do I proceed?

Note, the OP talks of "to send forum thread updates everytime there's
a new post".

This suggests that he is not subscribed to the mail list but is a user
of the dreaded "GIMP User" forum. That may be the one hosted here:

http://old.nabble.com/GIMP-f87.html

She may be able to unusbscribe from the topic in question there.

I know that you can subscribe to individual topics on the current
Nabble software, but I know nothing of the "Old Nabble" which appears
to host the "GIMP User" archive.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP