[Gimp-user] not very much GIMP related, but... need help, dear Devs!

When I used for a very short while 2.7 and 2.8 rc1 versions of GIMP on my
Win7 64 system, I'd noticed a /Edit with GIMP/ line in the file context menu
(note for dummies like myself - that is when you right-click on an image
file). I don't remember which version it was.
I've come to love it since GIMP is my main/fav image editing program and I
didn't have to drop down to /Open with/ dialog window.
Now, on my current 2.8 version I don't have it. I've tried to tweak it with
Context Menu Editor and some other similar software programs, but failed to
succeed. I know it could be done manually in Windows /regedit/, I just don't
know how.
My request to the Devs is, could somebody, please, point out the file(s) in
GIMP file system responsible for that feature? It'd be much much
appreciated.
Thank you!

Nikita Omul