Re: [Gimp-user] Where/How to post bugs for Gimp 2.9?

On 12-06-06 01:52 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
But alas, I don't know anything at all about IRC. Could you point me in
the right direction (software, url, instructions, etc)?

A couple things to mention once you have an IRC program for your computers (ie. Pidgen which handles multiple IM protocols including IRC), when you go to a channel, don't ask if anyone is there, or if you can ask a question. Just ask. Also, be patient and wait more than a few minutes for a reply. Depending on time of day, answers may take a while to arrive.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.