Re: [Gimp-user] Where/How to post bugs for Gimp 2.9?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Elle Stone wrote:

Gimp 2.9 works really well, for the limited things I've tried with it.
Except for that one bug, which involves 16-bit tiffs and probably the
developers already know about it because they specifically said 2.9
doesn't work with 16-bit tiffs. But if they don't know about it, it
would be a shame to not catch it sooner rather than later.

The GEGL based TIFF loader is more like proof of concept. I don't
think Simon finished porting it.

But if no-one is interested in having a plain old every day user give
feedback on how Gimp 2.9 is working, then that means I don't need to
worry about figuring out how to make bug reports. Either way is fine
with me.

Well, some things are knowingly broken, many things are knowingly
unfinished. It's best to hang around in the IRC channel, if you really
care about 2.9 a lot.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org