Re: [Gimp-user] Where/How to post bugs for Gimp 2.9?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Elle Stone <l elle stone gmail com> wrote:
Chris, thanks. So the gimp-devel mailing list is this?

Yep.

If so, I'll give it a try. Although annoying developers is not high on
my list of fun things to do.

A bunch of bug reports against known issues might also be annoying ;)
On the other hand, if something unexpected breaks letting someone know
would be useful.

I guess it's all about finding a good balance.  Post your emails
almost as if they were bugs (eg, steps to reproduce), and my guess is
you'll be fine.

These are just my suggestions, BTW.  Someone with a bit more authority
than a list-lurker may tell you otherwise ;)

Chris