Re: [Gimp-user] Where/How to post bugs for Gimp 2.9?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Elle Stone <l elle stone gmail com> wrote:
But if no-one is interested in having a plain old every day user give
feedback on how Gimp 2.9 is working, then that means I don't need to
worry about figuring out how to make bug reports. Either way is fine
with me.

Unless you've pulled current code from git and compiled it, there is
no "Gimp 2.9".  The current release version is 2.8, which recently
replaced 2.6.  I would imagine those are the two versions that you're
running side-by-side.  Use Help->About to verify.

Chris