Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.8 usability discussion - Argument consolidation and referencing

On 7/14/2012 04:45, Chris Mohler wrote:
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Johannes <anonforum gmx org> wrote:
This is the consensus so far (correct me if I am wrong):

### CORRECTED

There are a handful of people developing GIMP.  They are following this:
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Save_%2B_export_specification

Based on this:
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/GIMP_UI_Redesign

You can: