Re: [Gimp-user] Thank you developers, for your patience.

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 06:18:00PM +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
[...]
What I've learned is that no matter how patiently you explain things
or how carefully you choose words, someone somewhere will always get
things utterly wrong, overreact and annoy.

Yes that is a fact. Just accept it. Stop feeding trolls.

GIMP is improving everyday and I really like how it is improving.

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |