Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Kasim did state "12-year-old" so let's just let that slide, shall we? BTW this
also means that between the age of your students now and the way Kasim says
bobbo is acting, I'd say you still have one good year. :)

Top posting is just so unnatural (at least for me). Think how that relates to
the latest version of GIMP.