Re: [Gimp-user] Could you please answer this?

Nope, GIMP can only work with image files stored locally on your own computer.  To actually display one of these images across the Internet you need an Internet website you can upload the image file to -- what we generally call an "image host".  There are many sites out there you can register on which offer various kinds of image hosting services.  Photobucket, ImageShack, just to name two.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com