Re: [Gimp-user] Use GIMP for commercial / business purposes?

On 2/11/12, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM, Dan . <sustainable ecodesign gmail com>>

What fonts?

Well, about fonts, I was remembering when I used to work in graphics
and we had to be really vigilant about font licenses. I was thinking
of this recent post on gimplist, which seems to cover the personal or
small commercial use:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2011-December/msg00207.html

But actually I was wondering more specifically about the packaging of
fonts with a distribution of Gimp. Were you to supply a set of fonts
with, is there a collection or place to choose from that are all free,
or you buy them, or you let it up to the user to get their own, etc?

That's all.
Thanks
Dan