Re: [Gimp-user] paste in the same place as the copied selection was?

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Matteo Sisti Sette
<matteosistisette gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Let's say I have two images of the same size (e.g.800x600)

I select a region of the first image with any selection tool (e.g. the fuzzy
select tool)

I copy the selection.

Isn't there a way to paste the selection into the second image at exactly
the same position where it was in the first image??

It seems to me unbelievable that there is no such option, but I can't ind
it. I must be missing it. In Adobe flash it is called "paste in situ".

Thanks in advance

m.