[Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: gimpilbm plugin for IFF/ILBM import/export

Hello.

I have modernized Johannes Teveßen's original code for
importing/exporting IFF-ILBM images (popular on the Amiga computers)
to work with current versions of the GIMP.

Only available on GutHub at the moment, no binary releases or
anything. If you're still interested, see
<https://github.com/unwind/gimpilbm> for the code.

Note that I'm not subscribed to this list; please Cc me in any replies. Thanks.

Regards,

/Emil