[Gimp-user] Automatic 2D view anyone?

This addresses Gimp Experts only:

Can anyone code a Gimp automation for me (paid) that sequentially loads shoe images from a folder, creates a
layer from the "2D view" and saves this as new image?

"2D view": Naturally, the shoe source photos show their depth too (3D). But for a web project I need only the
parts that would be at the front: If someone was wearing the shoe, the depth parts would be hidden by the
foot/leg, hence these parts need to become transparent.

Although it may sound complicated, manually I can do it rather easily, and for how to do it automatically I
could provide you with a detailed step by step guide. Then you would "program" what I "see" and the sequence
of the tools I use.

"Automatically": This actually wouldn't be fully automatic (is rather difficult), instead your code would
allow me with 2 to 3 clicks to extract the layer of what I need of each image.

Anyone done sth similar before, or is sure to have the skill nonetheless? ;-)

--
Davidoff (via gimpusers.com)