[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.7, - 2 simple questions

* Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri gmail com> [02-07-12 15:05]:
* Kekko <forums gimpusers com> [02-07-12 14:33]:
I 'd like to do another little question. I have a Ubuntu PC in Italian
language but I'd prefer to work in English GIMP.  I saw I can launch
GIMP from terminal typing "LANG=en gimp" but is there a way to have the
same result launching it from the Icon?

attach icon to filestinfo/gimp-user-list

Thanks, how can I attach the icon to the file?
Sorry but I worked in Linux a lot of years ago when graphic interface was a dream.
Ciao

--
Kekko (via gimpusers.com)