Re: [Gimp-user] Questions about gimp compairing gimp to PS

well you actually download the software.
i haven't tried to run it without a connection.
and yeah the 360 a year is probably only the first year.
but some people like adobe and typekit fonts a lot.
and not having to pay for them takes it down to 310 right there.
there are a lot of other alternatives out there too fontwise, and
that space is only going to grow. you could make the same
"may never use" argument to prove that every single person
in the world should not download anything, some people have no use for it.
i just know video seems to be a big deal coming on lately esp with html5 and
maybe some people who had an interest in pshop or gimp might have an interest in
AE or Premiere etc.
Dan