[Gimp-user] Problem with TIFF images in GIMP 2.8

Hi folks, I'm trying to work with TIFF images got from Image Pro Plus but
GIMP 2.8 doesn't open them, I found that's a problem related to Image Pro
Plus because misses some tags. Also, I tried with ImageMagick using:

convert "prueba 1.tif" "prueba 1.png"

convert "prueba 1.tif" "prueba 2.tif"

The first works fine, just with some warnings, PNG image was created
succesfully.
The second doesn't work and in any case if I do:

convert "prueba 1.tif" -identify

got:

convert: incorrect count for field "DateTime" (27, expecting 20); tag
trimmed. `prueba 1.tif'.
convert: prueba 1.tif: unknown field with tag 40001 (0x9c41) encountered.
`TIFFReadDirectory'.
convert: prueba 1.tif: unknown field with tag 50288 (0xc470) encountered.
`TIFFReadDirectory'.
convert: prueba 1.tif: unknown field with tag 50291 (0xc473) encountered.
`TIFFReadDirectory'.

Original image got from Image Pro Plus:
http://uploads.boxify.me/89236/prueba_1.tif?1346433567
http://uploads.boxify.me/89236/prueba_1.tif?1346433567

Maybe you can add some support for that :)

Sorry if my english isn't good, I'm improving it.