[Gimp-user] matting-global

Hello,
On the examples of GEGL (tests-compositions) there is a file to test matting-global, called
matting-global.xml, here the test is carried out with two files, one is the input and the other is a
scribble, for example input.png and input-scribble.png.
In Gimp 2.8.2 in Windows 7 in Tools' menu, there is and option called GEGL Operations and the operation
Matting-Global is listed but nothing is said about how to use this operation.
I was expecting some edit box to enter the names of the input and scribble files.

Does anyone know how to enter the two files for this operation to work?, Does anyone has information about
how to create the scribble file?.

I have compiled GEGL with cygwin and tested matting-global and this operation works using matting-global.xml.
There is also an operation called matting-levin but its compilation is somehow disabled, does anyone know
why?.

thank you for your help.

--
luis_s_s (via gimpusers.com)