Re: [Gimp-user] how to exposing more tiff load options for scripting

regarding libtiff.
which version does gimp for windows use?

I will download v4.0.2 for my distro and recompile (enabling the ojpeg options again) and see if the upated standard libtiff programs can handle the files properly ( I had to specially modify libjpeg 6b to support the old jpeg format in libtiff, then recompiled libtiff (3.8.2) with that ojpeg support.

I had been confused because my distribution, even a quite old version (12.2.0 slackware) has libtiff 3.8.2 but the most recent version on www.libtiff.org is 3.61 however, I have found that www.remotesensing.org have a much more up-to-date version.(v4.0.2)
regards, Tim