Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP is GREAT!

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Rauh, Stuart <Stuart Rauh whotv com> wrote:
OK.  It's been talked to death.

As one of the silent majority who are extremely happy with GIMP and the behavior in latest version, I vote
we let this topic drop and ignore further posts on the subject.

We've heard it all, ad nauseam.

Stuart

I applaud this, but believe that unless the silent speak up at least
briefly, the conversation will be dominated by those with complaints
(a few of whom also lack some level of decency). One of the most
powerful FUD weapons used by naysayers is always that the 'silent
majority' are in support of them and just couldn't be bothered to make
their complaints known.