Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP is GREAT!

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 09:27:36AM -0700, Archie Arevalo wrote:
Dear Alexandre Prokoudine and all those who appreciate GIMP,

GIMP is a great tool. It is not that hard to adapt to the changes made in 2.8.
It is easy to reform habits if the community would just stop yapping about it
and instead do something about it themselves.

You hard work are tremendously appreciated by many of us, and we trust that
you will continue to pursue the goals you have set out.

More power to GIMP development and developers.

Agreed +100 One thing sure in life is constant change. If software isn't
evolving then it's not improving.

At 1st I disliked the new behaviour too, but have come to do it
naturally and without fuss once I understood the reasons. Hell Photoshop
wants folks to save as .PSD too for the same reasons.