Re: [Gimp-user] Timeline for sequenced layers - a hybrid compositor

On 08/13/2012 02:05 PM, Aditia A. Pratama wrote:

Thanks ofnuts for notifying us about link icon :)

Just addendum, it'll be more efficient if we can apply filters or color balancing/correction to all layers.

I thought at first using layer group will solve the issue, but afaik it only work for tranformation, like scaling all layers and align to center option.

IMO, it would be cool somehow if layer group will handle color correction and filters as well.

Sounds like a good plug-in idea - - -

  -- Burnie