[Gimp-user] How to round all square corners?

Hi!

Suppose we have a standard QR code composed of hundreds of squares and
their hundreds of square corners. (e.g.,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code)

How can I get Gimp to round all of the internal and external square
corners - let's say to a 10 pixel radius?

Thank you.

Oh, just to add to this... I realized that the result was outside corners were rounded but inside corners
were not.  So instead of "shrink x5, grow x5" do a "shrink x5, grow x10, shrink x5" to get better results.
Continue as before with everything else.

You will not that by creating a path from selection and then a selection from path, you will get a smoother
corner.  Otherwise I get a blocky corner.  There may be some other manipulations to the path which could
result better as well.

--
erroneus (via gimpusers.com)