[Gimp-user] Photoshop keyboard shortcuts file updated for GIMP 2.8

After 7 years (*cough*) I thought I'd update the Photoshop keyboard shortcuts file for GIMP 2.8.

Here:
http://epierce.freeshell.org/gimp/gimp_ps.php

All these shortcuts are still based on Photoshop 6, so if anyone can tell me about any missing or changed shortcuts in the newer versions of Photoshop, I'll be sure to get them added (and in less than 7 years too!).

There are a few that don't work for some reason.  Here they are:
Fill with FG/BG color  (sometimes works/sometimes doesn't)
Preserve Transparency
Color Tab
Info Tab
Decrease/Increase Brush Hardness

Thanks,
Eric P.

Ps. thanks as always to the devs for yet another amazing release!