Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Josh Simons <josh moosehill net> wrote:

Just one user's opinion, but I like the proposed design. While it may be "glossier", the important
difference for me is that the content is easier to read.

All that's needed for that is dark text on a light background.

I've got nothing against "gloss", I just don't think the proposed
design is an improvement (with the exception of the dark text on light
background, that's always easier on the eyes)

--
Frank Gore
www.ProjectPontiac.com