[Gimp-user] A good book - Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional

Hey y'all,

The other day I spent a couple of hours looking through this book at
the library:

Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional by Akkana Peck

http://gimpbook.com/

I liked it a lot.  Although I can't say it was an "eye opener" I did
pick up a couple of things from it, and it seems to me like a well
organized and fairly comprehensive textbook for new GIMP users.
Considering what it is - a professional application software
textbook - and the amount of color illustrations, Amazon's $32.00
USD price tag is not bad.  Or hey, do what I did and find it at your
local public library.

:o)

Steve