Von: Robert Duffield <robdan49 gmail com>
Datum: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:47:23 +1100
An: gimp-users <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Betreff: [Gimp-user] What happened to GIMP 2.6?

Hi all, I'm trying to switch from PC to iMac and having all sorts of trouble.
Last night I downloaded a copy of GIMP 2.6 and had it running on my iMac. It
seemed to come with some other application called "X11" which I can still see
in Finder today but can't work out what it does. However I can't find any
trace of GIMP 2.6. Last night it appeared to be on a virtual external drive,
from which I couldn't create a shortcut on the desktop. Today it's vanished.
Can anyone help me out here? Is there some part of the install that I've
missed?